• Question. How to apply for PVC/PCC?

    Answer. Download the application from Download Form in the menu above or Click Here, Fill your personal particulars, pay Chalan at any Bangalore One Centre or in Bangalore One center located in commissioner of police office and Submit the application form at the office of the commissioner of police, No.1, Infantry Road, Bangalore City. Companies/Schools/Other Establishments can Submit applications in bulk through one of their employee.

  • Question. What are the documents required for PVC/PCC?

    Answer. The applicants are required to submit at least one of the documents listed below (Minimum One year residential proof)

    1. Original Passport and Xerox Copy of all pages (Mandatory Document for PCC)

    2.Voter ID Card

    3.Gas Connection Card

    4.Aadhar Card

    5.Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildhar

    6.Driving License

    7.Bank Statement (One Year)

    8.Water Bill

    9.Electric City Bill

    10.Ration Card

    11.Original Certificate from employer of the Public limited company

    12.Registered Rental Agreement

    13.Telephone Bill(Landline or postpaid mobile bill)

    14.Three Passport Size Photographs (Mandatory)

    Identification Proof


    B.PAN Card

    C.Driving License

    D.Voter ID Card

    Date of Birth Proof


    F.SSLC Marks Card

    G.Birth Certificate

  • Question. Who is Eligible to apply for PVC/PCC?

    Answer.All Indian/Foreign Nationals residing in Bangalore Police Commissionarate limits can apply for PVC/PCC.

  • Question. I am an Indian National Staying abroad, How can I get PCC/PVC?

    Answer. Please refer to "PCC for Indian Nationals Staying Abroad" link Click Here

  • Question. I am an Foreign National Staying abroad, How can I get PCC/PVC?

    Answer. Please refer to "PCC for Foreigners Staying in Bangalore" link Click Here

  • Question. How much time it takes to get PVC/PCC after applying?

    Answer. 21 Working Days (subjected to receipt of police verification reports from the jurisdictional police stations)

  • Question. Where should I pay chalan?

    Answer. In any Bangalore One Centers across Bangalore City or in Bangalore One Center housed in commissioner of police office.

  • Question. How can I know the status of My PVC/PCC?

    Answer. Use the "Status" link in the above menu or Click Here